Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Test blog from phone

****Update****

Since blogger isn't letting me post a comment on my own blog, I'll just edit the original post. Take THAT blogger! :-P

Anyway, thanks all for the great suggestions. J - you know you are the one I'll be texting and such whenever I have reception. You can just string those together and post for me :-)

Liz - I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to journal on my phone while offline and then upload when I'm able. It has been added to my to-do list!

And if you need and/or want a hiking buddy, let me know. I like winter hiking and snowshoeing so let me know and we can figure out when/where to meet.

Cheers!
Kellie

****End of Update****

Hi all,

I'm just testing blogging via my phone. Although I have a qwerty keyboard on my phone, I'm not sure if this is going to be the best way to blog while on the trail. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Of course, since I have no intention of carrying a computer with me, this may be my only option. Ces't la vie!

Happy day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Hi kellie! stumbled upon this cool blog of yours by checking out the PCTA site. I just started planning my thruhike for next year!:) checkout my blog @: trailskum666.blogspot.com
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some phones you can get a keyboard for, but after a while, I think you'll get used to using the phone as a computer. OR you can call me and dictate and I'll type up the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another option is to write in a journal, then type them when you are in town. I've read that some people journal on the back of their map pages.

    Yet another is to type your entrys and then up load them when you get into town; probably the most logical if you are concerned about keeping your battery charged as long as possible.

    Good luck! I'm an hour north of you in Mount Vernon and hope to do some section hiking.

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete